Last Updated: March 2，2022
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that uniquely identify your browser or device. The cookie is stored on your browser by website or apps that you visit. When you return to that website or app (or visit websites or apps that use the same cookies) these Platforms recognize the cookies and your browsing device. For a more thorough explanation of what cookies are and how they work, please visit the EU Guide to Cookies, aboutcookies.org
Categories of cookies
Cookies can be “First-party” Cookies or “Third-party” Cookies. First-party cookies are served by us directly to your device. Third-party cookies are served by a third party on our behalf.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are "Session cookies", meaning that they exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are "Persistent cookies", meaning that they survive for a period of time after your browser is closed. Most Persistent cookies are set so that they automatically expire after a defined duration.
What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
Cookies do a lot of different tasks to ensure you enjoy your visit to our Services, for example, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit, to help you navigate between pages more efficiently and to make sure the adverts you see on our Application are relevant to you and your interests.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that ensure basic website functions of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
How to delete cookies
- See what cookies or other locally stored data you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis;
- Block third party cookies or similar technology;
- Block cookies or similar technology from particular sites;
- Block all cookies or similar technologies from being set; or
- Delete all cookies or similar technologies when you close your browser.
For more information on how to manage the most popular browsers, please see below:
Changes to this policy
We will occasionally update this policy to reflect changes in our practices. When we post changes to this policy, we will revise the "Last Updated" date at the top of this policy. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share information held in cookies, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this policy or any of our other policies.
Any questions or comments about this policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org